- 2 tablespoons dark rum (plus more for floating; optional)
- 1 tablespoon orange curaçao liqueur
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup fresh pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon Simple Syrup (click for recipe)
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- Dash of Angostura bitters
Fill a highball glass with ice cubes. Combine 2 Tbsp. dark rum and next 8 ingredients in a cocktail shaker; add ice. Shake for 10 seconds and strain into prepared glass. Top off with soda water, if desired, and garnish with orange slice and cherry. Add a floater of dark rum on top, if desired.