Pork with vegetables in oriental style
So .... after you grab your hair, leave the jewelry on the shelf and put your clean apron, take a piece of pork leg, wash well under a cooling jet, cut into thin slices, as for snails.
Heat the oil (both varinated, so as not to be criticized for omitting details :)), and fry the pieces of meat on each side for 3-4 minutes. Then add the ginger powder, chopped onion and garlic. Cook everything for about 2-3 minutes, then add the sliced pepper, paprika and quench everything with wine and water.
Cover with a lid, turn the heat to low and simmer for about 10-15 minutes.
Peel the tomatoes and cut them into thin slices and then chop the white cabbage. Add everything over the meat, sprinkle with the dried coriander and let it boil for about 20-30 minutes, or rather until it drops nicely and a sauce is formed.
Then serve everything with a garnish of pasta or boiled noodles and chopped parsley very, very finely.
A wonder, I swear to you!
Indian style rice
It is a light food that can also be served as a side dish. I like rice (in any form) that's why I tried it. It's done in 15 minutes!
200 g long grain rice (preferably Basmati)
2 tablespoons oil
1 teaspoon cumin seeds
100 g fresh or frozen peas
500 ml of water
1/2 teaspoon salt
Wash the rice in more water and drain. Heat the oil in a pan with a thicker bottom. Add the cumin seeds. When it starts to sizzle, add the rice and mix well.
Add salt, then immediately water so that it completely covers the rice (the water level should be about 2 cm above the rice). When the water starts to boil, turn down the heat and let it boil with the lid on for about 10 minutes.
Turn off the heat and let it cover for a few minutes so that the steam penetrates the peas very well. Serve with freshly chopped coriander leaves. I put some chopped green onions.
The recipe is from the net, I don't remember the source.
For daily recipe recommendations, you can also find me on the Facebook page, on Youtube, on Pinterest and on Instagram. I invite you to like, subscribe and follow. Also, the group Let's cook with Amalia is waiting for you for exchanges of recipes and experiences in the kitchen.
Preparation of shells for joints. One-component sealing adhesives
A small town of about three million inhabitants, close to the Sea of Japan. I left to find the adventure, to go through a radically different experience than anything I could have found in Europe. Rice is certainly the most important element in the diet of any Korean.
One of the most popular snacks that can be found at almost any store, like our puff pastry, is a roll of rice and vegetables or fish, wrapped in seaweed called bibimbap ".
From Constantin Barbu we learned that Korean food stands out in a way that is no longer prepared anywhere in the world: kimchi, a combination of vegetables mainly pickled cabbage and then fermented in clay barrels buried for at least a few months.
Offered at any meal as a banchan or relieves the magic of secondary joint diseases, kimchi has come to be integrated into everything from spaghetti to chocolate, to the amazement and sometimes disgust of strangers, "says Constantin.
But "not everyone prefers that, and it's not available anywhere." We also learn from our interlocutor that each Korean meal consists of a main course, usually pork or chicken, rice called locally bap and at least three banchan side dishes.
Chef Ciprian Nicolescu about Covid, kitchen and take away delivery
A hearty meal can include up to various banchan, ranging from the ubiquitous kimchi to dried fish, shells or insects. Before each meal, a soup called jigga, hot or sweet, usually made from fish and vegetables, is served to whet the appetite or sometimes even as a main course.
The pork or chicken is fried by diners at a grill in the center of a round table and then passed through soy and sesame sauce. Garlic, onions and green soybean buds complete a unique barbecue ", Constantin describes us.
Lovers of fish and seafood will also be very happy here ", believes Constantin Barbu. Available at reasonable prices in restaurants and fish markets, sushi, sashimi, shrimp and other tasty recipes await gourmets.
Specific The traditional Korean drink is Soju, a kind of rice brandy with 20 percent alcohol. Preparation of shells for joints is indispensable at any meal and is consumed in impressive quantities. Korean desserts are almost absent, being mainly rice cakes and a type of jelly made from sweet beans. Imports are also very popular, with almost all Western cookies and puff pastry available.
ASIAN STYLE VEGETABLE RICE BREAD Recipe + Video
Hello dear lusts. Today I prepared a very delicious fasting recipe for ASIAN STYLE RICE WITH VEGETABLES. The vegetables remain crispy and colorful and the sweet and sour taste is perfect. I hope you like this recipe and prepare it with pleasure. I wish you to continue to have a tasty day and good appetite!
- 250 gr. - broccoli
- 200 gr & # 8211 rice noodles
- ½ & # 8211 yellow sweet peppers
- ½ & # 8211 red sweet pepper
- ½ & # 8211 chili peppers
- 1 medium onion
- 2 cm. ginger - fresh
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- 3 tablespoons hot sweet sauce
- 3-4 tablespoons - soy sauce
Method of preparation:
- First of all, put a saucepan of water to boil.
- Cut the broccoli bunches in half or four. Then cut the onion into semicircles, then slice the yellow and red peppers, ginger, garlic and chili peppers.
- Heat a frying pan over high heat. Pour oil and add broccoli, cook for a minute, add a tablespoon of soy sauce and keep everything on the fire for another 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove the broccoli on a plate and pour another tablespoon of oil into the same pan, add the onion and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, put the rice noodles in the boiling water and boil it according to the instructions on the package.
- Add the sweet peppers over the onion together with the ginger, garlic and chili pepper. Mix and pour the soy sauce together with the sweet and sour sauce, let it fry for another 2 minutes, stirring periodically.
- Then add the noodles to the pan with the broccoli. Pour 200 ml. of the water in which he boiled the noodles and mix everything together. Let them simmer for another minute and serve the noodles immediately.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and sesame seeds. Good appetite!
Pineapple chicken, oriental style
Mmmm & # 8230 and how good it is. My first exotic recipe, I wanted to try something like this at home for a long time, but every time I was afraid that it wouldn't come out like the one in town. And I was wrong, I went crazy with food. The sweet-sour taste combines perfectly with the salty one, and the ginger gives the food a very special flavor. So a fast food, only good for the weekend.
Preparation: in a few tablespoons of oil fry the onion and garlic. Add the chicken breast, celery and pepper. Fry for 5 minutes. Add chicken soup, ginger and pineapple, salt. Let it boil for a few minutes.
Sarmale in traditional Hungarian style & # 8211 a dish worthy of emperors!
Sarmalele is one of the most popular dishes in Romania, being eaten with gusto by both compatriots and foreigners who visit our country. Like many other dishes, sarmales can be prepared according to several recipes. We present below a recipe for delicious sarmale, in traditional Hungarian style. They are prepared with two kinds of cabbage, which gives this dish a special charm and an intense flavor. Enjoy your loved ones with a delicious and fragrant hot dish, which will please everyone.
-untura (+ to grease the tray)
-200 g of smoked salami or bacon
Method of preparation
1. Put the pork through the mincer.
2. Boil the rice until it is almost ready.
3. Chop an onion and fry it in a hot pan with lard.
4. Mix the fried onion with the crushed garlic, rice, minced meat, egg and spices.
5. Boil the cabbage leaves in a saucepan with water for 3-5 minutes. Let them cool.
6. Arrange a little filling on the cabbage leaves and roll the sarmales. If necessary, you can fix them with a thread.
7. Boil the sauerkraut in a small amount of water for 10-15 minutes.
8. Chop an onion and fry it in a hot pan with lard.
9. Mix the fried onion with the sauerkraut. Match with salt.
10. Grease a pan with lard. Arrange in this sour cabbage.
11. Cover the layer of sour cabbage with cabbage rolls. Pour water into the pan so that it covers the sarmales.
12. Cover the sarmales with the smoked salami, cut into small pieces.
13. Cover the pan with a lid and cook the sarmales for 50 minutes over medium heat.
14. Remove the sarmales and salami from the pan.
15. Mix the cream well with the flour. Match the paprika.
16. Pour the mixture obtained in the pan with sour cabbage and bring to a boil. When the mixture starts to boil, remove the pan from the heat.
17. Fry the pork chops.
18. Arrange the sauerkraut on a plate, then the stuffed cabbage.
19. Cover the sarmales with a layer of cream, then arrange the smoked salami and the pork chop.
Vegan and vegetarian delicacies
From fruits and vegetables, to foods based on vegetable ingredients, you have a lot of products from well-known brands, but also items that are part of our own brand K-take it veggie.
- Almond, soy, cashew, rice drinks
- Tofu, soy yogurt
- Spreadable creams, pâtés, sausages made from vegetable ingredients
- Lasagna, pizza, schnitzel, falafel, burger
- Ice cream, jellies, halva, biscuits
We are waiting for you in our stores to discover our entire range and to enjoy our offers.
Pork with nuts
Pork with nuts & # 8211 sounds like a Chinese fast food mall (not that it would be awful there). Well, that may be the case, including on this blog, but it's not, not this time. Now we talk about a way to cook pork slowly and well, until it becomes tender, soft, juicy, pleasant to the taste and chewed. I've cooked pork this way before. they do it quite often, with small variations. It consumes some time, but it is suitable for family meals or for occasions when you know that at the end of the day or the next day you will have guests. It seems complicated. It's not, you just need pork skin with skin, less oily, if possible. You also need hazelnuts / walnuts, kitchen twine (it's ok and hemp twine, you put it in oil before using it, and you're done), molasses or brown sugar (you can find it at the supermarket), coarse salt, crushed pepper on the spot, plastic wrap, aluminum foil, baking paper, a flat tray, a deep tray and an oven.
First you need to bake the hazelnuts, 15-18 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius, on the baking sheet placed in the flat pan. Don't worry if they darken in color, it's a good thing as long as you don't carbonize them. In addition, burnt skin comes down quickly and is cleaned by hand.
Once cleaned, grind them, but not as for the cake, leave the larger pieces, to feel crispy at least sometimes.
Mix four tablespoons of walnuts with a tablespoon of solid molasses or brown sugar. Loosen the meatball (if it is thicker than 2.5 cm, you can cut it to thickness and unwrap it as you would open a book. Sprinkle coarse salt, crushed pepper and the mixture of nuts and molasses / sugar over it. so you get a roll with your skin out.
Tie the roll with string so that it does not come loose. You do not need special technique, cut pieces of rope 15-20 cm long and tie the roll from place to place as you would put circles on a barrel, then join & # 8222circles & # 8221 with string along the entire length of the roll, on three sides. It increases the skin from place to place, helps to melt and drain the lard. Wrap the roll in plastic wrap, tightly, in several layers. Then wrap the roll in aluminum foil, in several layers. Bake the roll in a deep pan for an hour and a half at 170 degrees Celsius. Remove the roll from the foil, drain the liquid / lard, put the roll on the baking sheet and leave it in the oven for another hour and a half at 170 degrees Celsius. For the last 1o minutes, increase the temperature to 190-200 degrees Celsius.
It goes well, you can take my word for it.
Let it cool, slice it (cut easier that way) and heat it in the oven before serving. Put next to it which garnish suits you best.
I like baked carrots, baked beets. The beet syrup was handy, so I used it. It fell well.
Soft meat, thin and brittle crust (s), mmm. Mmmm.
Rice pasta with many vegetables & # 8211 an Asian style recipe
You can prepare these very simple rice pasta during the week, for dinner. They are consistent and combine with a lot of vegetables, resulting in a nutritious and filling meal.
This recipe is a winner for a quick dinner after a busy day of work. It is very nutritious, it is prepared very quickly and you can serve it with a garnish of broccoli or green beans.
Ingredients for rice pasta with many vegetables:
200 grams of rice pasta
3 cloves crushed garlic
1-2 finely chopped hot peppers
150 grams of sliced mushrooms
2 tablespoons chopped green onions
A sliced julienne red pepper
2 tablespoons sesame oil
2 tablespoons rice vinegar
1 tablespoon coconut sugar
Fried toast for decoration
Method of preparation:
Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the package. Drain and rinse in cold water so that it does not stick.
Fry onions, garlic and hot peppers. Then add the mushrooms, green onions, red peppers and cook for 4-5 minutes.
Add the rice pasta over the vegetable mixture and wrap everything with the soy sauce, rice vinegar and coconut sugar. Cook all the ingredients together for another minute.
Serve with finely chopped green onions and sesame seeds sprinkled on top.