We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
We all like french fries, don't we? But at the same time, we all know it's not exactly healthy to eat them ... and yet, it's hard to refrain. And I'm not talking about children anymore: they are, in general, fans no. 1 of french fries!
So, what is to be done to satisfy their cravings and to be at peace that we offer them a healthier option? I come with the oven version, which eliminates frying and excess oil.
We all like it French fries, it is not like that? But at the same time, we all know that it is not very healthy to eat something like that and children don't say it anymore! They are, almost without exception, fans no. 1 ai french fries& # 8230so, what can be done to satisfy their cravings & # 8230but let us be at peace as they consume a healthy, fat-free food? I found this variant simple, without headaches and extremely fast, with a divine taste: french fries in the oven!
Baked potatoes with cheese
Baked potatoes with cheese, an easy and delicious recipe. Baked dishes are best when you have to cook a lot and quickly.
Potatoes only have benefits if you know how to eat them
Potatoes are especially associated with fried, harmful and fattening foods. For centuries they had an even worse reputation than this: they were considered poisonous. At the same time, they are one of the most consumed foods in the world. But on closer inspection, this vegetable turned out to be very healthy, rich in vitamin C, potassium, magnesium, fiber and even antioxidants. Why are potatoes healthy?
- Potatoes maintain heart health and control blood pressure. They contain fiber, potassium, vitamin C, vitamin B6, calcium and magnesium. All these substances balance blood pressure, lower the total value of cholesterol in the blood, maintain the health of blood vessels and prevent the formation of clots.
- Potatoes regulate digestion and can help us lose weight. If we eat them boiled, for example, in the form of a salad with raw vegetables, we can fully enjoy the high fiber content of potatoes. Potatoes have very little fat and 0% cholesterol and are satiating enough that a small portion can keep us hungry even for 4-5 hours.
- And the bone system enjoys the beneficial effects of potato substances. Calcium, magnesium, iron, phosphorus and zinc keep bones healthy, improving their density.
- Last but not least, potatoes have a visible anti-inflammatory effect, being used raw, as a remedy for various pains, sprains or inflammations. Our grandmothers used compresses with grated raw potatoes to relieve sore throats.
How to eat potatoes properly
The main mistake we make in general is to fry the potatoes and combine them with the meat, which is also fried. Regardless of how these two elements are prepared, the potato-meat combination is a difficult one to digest. It can cause digestive problems and make us fat.
To satisfy the craving for french fries, you can appeal to baked potatoes. Baked straw potatoes do not contain as much oil and are not fried at high temperatures. Or you can partially boil the potatoes, then put them in the oven, flavored with rosemary (or other spices to your taste: thyme, oregano, etc.).
Baked potato wedges
A simple recipe for baked potato wedges, ideal as a side dish with any main course.
Crispy and flavorful on the outside and soft on the inside, these wedges potatoes are delicious. I served it with an avocado sauce with tomatoes and falafel.
We have been in the habit for some time of replacing fried in oil with baking in the oven for dishes such as meatballs, breaded vegetables, or straw potatoes. They are much tastier, healthier and less oily. I recommend you try!
- 4 potatoes
- olive oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup (or honey)
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon inactive yeast
- parsley or green dill
- spices: smoked paprika, oregano, thyme, salt, pepper.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Peel a squash, grate it and cut it into quarters. We dry them very well in a paper towel.
2. Separately mix in a bowl 2 tablespoons olive oil with soy sauce and agave syrup. Add the garlic cloves given through the press, green parsley, or finely chopped dill, inactive yeast, half a teaspoon of smoked paprika, oregano, thyme, salt and pepper to taste. We mix very well.
3. Put the potatoes and mix until the spices are evenly distributed.
4. Place the potatoes in a tray lined with baking paper and put them in the oven (preheated to 180 g) for 25 & # 8211 30 min. We leave them aside for 15 minutes, turn them over and leave them for another 15 minutes.
Baked potatoes simple recipe
Baked potatoes simple recipe. French fries in the pan, sprinkled with only about 20 ml of oil, browned and crispy. A healthier alternative to oil-fried potatoes. See what spices I used to give a special flavor to the potatoes.
I admit that I like french fries, especially new ones, but maybe I don't always want to fry them in oil. Well, then I fry them in the oven with very little oil.
Classic recipe a French Fries & # 8211 can be found here. They are not made so simple because they are double-fried!
Baked potatoes are a distinct dish, vegetarian / vegan or of post but they can also be a gasket perfect for any kind of meat. I just made some Moldovan parjoale (recipe here) and because the parjoals have already been fried in oil, I chose to fry the potatoes in the oven.
From the quantities below it results approx. 4-6 servings of French fries in the oven.
Potatoes are an important source of potassium, fiber and vitamin C, but many of the popular recipes for preparing these foods bring more benefits than benefits our body, say experts. In order to fully benefit from the properties of potatoes, the American Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics recommends that you cook them healthy:
Bake the potatoes in the oven, and after baking, add skim or low-fat cream, grated cheese, chives or broccoli.
2. Baked potatoes
Cut the potatoes into straws, sprinkle with them
with a little olive oil and put them in the oven to prepare a healthy portion of straw potatoes.
Cut each potato in half and remove part of the pulp. Then sprinkle with a little olive oil, sprinkle a little paprika and put in the oven.
2. Wash the potatoes well. We put them in a pot with cold water and boil them whole for 10 minutes. We drain them from the water and let them cool down a bit, so that we can handle them.
3. Peel the potatoes and cut them into slightly thicker slices than for oil-fried straw potatoes. Season the potato slices with salt and the spices we like. I seasoned these oiled straw potatoes with salt, oregano, sweet paprika, garlic flakes and curry powder.
4. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Place the potato slices next to each other.
5. Put the tray in the preheated oven at 180 degrees and bake these oil-free straw potatoes for about 30 minutes, until nicely browned.
If we are not fasting, we can serve these oil-free straw potatoes with a little grated Parmesan.
Bake parsnips in the oven
If there are straw potatoes, why not shepherdârnac pai (or straw parsnips)?
Good brother with carrots and parsley (some are convinced that he is their child), shepherdârnacul it is an aromatic root, low in energy (230 kJ / 100 g), with glycemic index 0, despite the fact that it contains 18% carbohydrates. It is a good source of dietary fiber (4.9%), potassium (375 mg / 100 g), vitamin C (17 mg / 100 g), vitamin K (22.5 μg / 100 g) and vitamin B9 (67 μg). / 100 g) - source.
Most of our housewives associate parsnips with soups and broths, in which it coexists with carrot, parsley and celery roots. Sometimes it also escapes with beef salad or à la Russe. Where His Majesty's subjects walked, the traditional Sunday steak (known as Sunday Roast in the British Empire and the former and current colonies) consisting of beef, baked potatoes, and various vegetables, including cauliflower, peas, carrots, broccoli and, exactly, shepherdarnacul.
Parsnip can successfully replace baked potatoes (see here how), and even straw potatoes. And you don't even have to fry it in an oil bath.
What do you need?
- 3 - 4 parsley roots (should have about 400 - 450 g in total)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 to 6 strands of fresh dill
- Sea salt and black pepper (or mixed), both freshly ground - to taste.
How do you proceed?
Preheat the oven to 200 - 220 ˚C.
Peel a squash, grate it and cut it into sticks.
Place the parsnip sticks in a large tray lined with baking paper. Season with oil, salt and pepper, mix, then spread the sticks evenly over the entire surface of the tray, preferably without overlapping.
Put the tray in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Stir in the parsnips, then put the tray back in the oven for another 20 minutes.
Sprinkle the washed, drained and chopped dill over the parsnips and leave the tray for another 5 minutes in the oven.
Once ripe, parsnip sticks can be eaten empty, such as chips (without fear of gaining weight) or can be used as a garnish. Like here, with a sea bream made on a grill pan.
PARTRIDGE "straw" in the oven & # 8211 recipe with benefits
Traditional straw potatoes are very tasty but not as healthy, due to the large amount of oil in which they are fried.
Fortunately, there is a much better way to get a similar preparation, just with fewer calories and fat, and obviously with greater health benefits.
Is about baking vegetables in the oven. We can use not just potatoes, but also other vegetables, such as parsley root, kale, carrot or parsnip. In this article we will show you a recipe that contains parsnips.
This one fragrant root, "Positioned" between carrot and parsley, has many prophylactic and healing properties.
First, t improves eye health and prevents macular degeneration, thanks to its rich content C vitamin. This antioxidant is also valuable for immunity body and increase resistance to infections.
The parsnip contains a lot fiber, thanks to which it improves the function digestive, prevents constipation and helps eliminate excess cholesterol.
The folic acid found in this vegetable has many preventive effects: prevents birth defects, gingivitis, irritability, diarrhea, loss of appetite, forgetfulness and mental retardationă.
Vitamin C, fiber and folic acid, all these 3 nutrients in parsnips contribute to heart health.
MANGANESE which it contains helps in the production of enzymes important for cartilage and bones.
Parsnips „pai & # 8221 in the oven - recipe
• 3 parsnip roots
• 3 tablespoons olive oil
• 1 tablespoon paprika or paprika
• ½ lemon
• 1 tablespoon chopped green parsley
• salt to taste
Turn the oven to 190 degrees Celsius. Peel a squash, grate it and cut it into strips like matchsticks.
In a small bowl, mix the oil with the lemon juice and paprika and pour the mixture over the parsnip sticks. Massage with your hands until the dressing is well covered.
Place them in a greased baking tray in a single layer and bake for 25 minutes. Then raise the temperature to 260 degrees Celsius and leave for another 5-10 minutes, or until golden on the edges and crispy.
It can be served with a sauce of tomatoes, tahini, fasting mayonnaise or salads of vegetables or greens.
1. Dr. Ax, Parsnip Nutrition Benefits the Eyes, Heart & Stomach: https://draxe.com/parsnip-nutrition/
2. But I’m Hungry, Paprika Parsnip Fries: http://butimhungry.com/2014/10/13/paprika-parsnip-fries/#more-2765
* The advice and any health information available on this site are for informational purposes, do not replace the doctor's recommendation. If you suffer from chronic illnesses or follow drug treatments, we recommend that you consult your doctor before starting a cure or natural treatment to avoid interaction. By postponing or interrupting classic medical treatments you can endanger your health.
New baked potatoes & # 8211 Step by step video recipe
New baked potatoes is a very simple recipe to make, perfect for lunch but also for a quick dinner. New potatoes do not need to be peeled, or at least it is an optional step. Potato peel has many benefits, which we give up when we peel the potatoes. Among other things, potato peel contains iron and potassium. New potatoes, which have a thin skin, only need to be washed very well before cooking. You can wash them using a toothbrush. This way you make sure that they are super clean and you can consume them with the peel.
If you like new potatoes or potatoes in general, I suggest you try one of Potato recipes (click on the title to access the recipes).
What you need to know about the recipe for new baked potatoes
In today's recipe - New baked potatoes - We also use asparagus, which you can find in absolutely any hypermarket. Asparagus is nicknamed the "food of kings" after Louis XIV ordered the construction of special solariums to grow asparagus. Although it is known as a food rich in potassium and a vegetable that helps us in detoxification diets (decreases the fat accumulated on the abdomen), a portion of asparagus has only 40 calories. This makes it ideal in any diet!
How do we prepare it? Well, simple: depending on how young it is, the asparagus has a thicker or thinner wood on the end. In the case of an old and very lemony asparagus, we use only the tips. In the case of a young and very fresh asparagus, it is enough to turn it a little and it will break exactly the woody part, which we do not need. Also, depending on how woody the asparagus is, we can clean the stems with a vegetable peeler or not. That's why I wrote in the recipe that it is an optional step.
Ingredients for 4 servings of new baked potatoes:
- 1 kg small new potatoes
- an asparagus tie
- 100g dried sausages (optional)
- 100ml olive oil
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- 2 teaspoons herbs
- 50g grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
For how to prepare, press with confidence PLAYA in the window below! The video recipe is waiting for you WE POTATOES IN THE OVEN, a recipe that MUST you have to try it!