13 Food Tattoos You’ll Want to Steal
Who knew art could be so delicious?
These are the true die-hard food lovers.
Fruits & Vegetables Tattoo:
Broken-Down Burger Tattoo
Bone-In Ribeye Tattoo
Ice Cream Cone Tattoo
Infinite Bacon Tattoo
"I have made this before and this recipe is absolutely incredible. I would recommend using the marscapone cheese if you can find it for the taste and texture."
© 2021 Discovery or its subsidiaries and affiliates.
Share this recipe:
Looking for one of your favorite recipes? You'll notice that Recipe Box is now called SAVES and your recipes are organized in COLLECTIONS.
Plus, all of your private notes can now be found directly on the recipe page under the directions.
15 Smart Camping Hacks You'll Want to Steal for Your Next Trip
Save time and money with these clever tips and tricks.
These sanity-saving tips and tricks make time outdoors even more enjoyable.
There are tons of genius ways to make your favorite foods outdoors. Blogger Lauren uses mini pie tins to pre-make individual macaroni and cheese servings that can be heated over the fire later.
Get the recipe at Lauren's Latest.
Stop by the dollar store for the makings of camping kits that'll keep kids entertained while you're cooking or setting up camp.
Learn more at The Coupon Project.
This homemade bug spray is natural and nontoxic, just like these remedies for keeping pests out of your home and yard.
Get the recipe at Surviving the Stores.
Use foam floor mats to shield feet from the gravel beneath the tent. Bonus: this hack also helps insulate the floor from cold air, keeping your air mattress or sleeping pad nice and cozy.
Learn more at A Little Campy.
Matches will stay dry in a reusable plastic container a swatch of sandpaper makes a reliable striking pad.
Get the tutorial at Craftaholics Anonymous.
Blogger Amanda keeps her family organized by using what she calls the "Ziploc bag packing method" and by hanging this Ikea organizer to separate everyone's stuff.
Learn more at Mama Momtourage.
Create a sink station by filling an empty laundry detergent container with water and a placing bucket below to catch runoff water.
Get the tutorial at Outdoors Mom.
This set-and-forget sangria was literally invented for camping and formulated for large batches. You'll need white wine, vodka, fruit, and (what else?) a Mason jar.
Get the recipe at The Mighty Mrs.
Add glow sticks to bottles to use for mood lighting and illuminating paths to tents and restrooms.
Learn more at Moore Minutes.
You know how you're supposed to remove lint from the dryer after each cycle? That's because it's highly flammable, aka the perfect ingredient for DIY fire starters.
Get the tutorial at Frugal Family Home.
Blogger Hannah Clay Wareham made this mosquito-repelling candles with soy wax flakes, citronella oil, and lemongrass oil.
Get the tutorial at Autostraddle.
Nothing puts a damper on camping like damp toilet paper. Keep yours dry by storing it in an old CD spindle or plastic coffee canister.
Bring the fun of pancakes to the campsite without all of the mess. Pour batter into freezer bags before you leave, store them in the cooler, and then snip off the tip when you're ready to make breakfast.
39 Cute and Funny Prom Quotes You&rsquoll Want to Steal for Your Insta Captions
Believe it or not, prom season is in full swing. You&rsquore going to be taking lots of pics leading up to the big dance and on prom night. From dressing room try-on seshes with your besties to sneak peeks of the décor to getting-ready pics and all the photos from the actual prom, you&rsquore going to be posting a lot. But who has time to come up with witty captions to go with all that content? If you&rsquore looking for some clever caption ideas or just want to psych yourself up for the big dance, check out these cute and funny prom quotes.
1. "I was destined to be collecting corsages from every boy in town before prom, accepting such floral offerings like competing sacrifices to a Delphic goddess." &mdash Elizabeth Wurtzel
2. "Cinderella never asked for a prince. She asked for a night off and a dress." &ndashKiera Cass
3. "Don't try to stand out that much for prom. Be yourself." &mdash Lele Pons
4. "I was fascinated by my own prom pictures." &mdash Mary Ellen Mark
5. "I'm a nerd. A geek. I never went to homecoming or prom or anything." &mdashHunter Hayes
6. "All I can remember is cameras flashing from every direction, and feeling like a movie star.&rdquo &mdash Shelley Tunstalle
7. "I think that the different styles of prom dresses goes along with the strength, confidence and maturity of young women today. They realize that they don't have to wear a ball gown. . they can wear something that better reflects their lives." &mdash Elizabeth Morgan
8. "I am the view." &mdash Kourtney Kardashian
9. "I think prom is just about enjoying yourself." &mdash Victoria Justice
Song Lyrics Quotes
10. "I'm little but I'm coming for the crown." &mdash Lorde "Still Sane"
11. "If I was you, I'd wanna be me too." &mdash Meghan Trainor
12. "If you don't dance make sure you got the rhythm. Make sure that your heartbeat beats with the rhythm." &mdash Rihanna "Dance In the Dark"
13. "I'm turning heads and I'm stopping traffic. When I pose they scream and when I joke they laugh." &mdash Olivia Olson "Haven't You Noticed I'm a Star"
14. "Every time you walk in the room you got all eyes on you. " 5 Seconds of Summer &mdash "Don't Stop"
15. "Oh we gotta turn up the crazy, livin' like a washed up celebrity, shooting fireworks like it's the fourth of July until we feel all right." &mdash Panic! at the Disco "Victorious"
16. "The night is still young and so are we." &mdash Nicki Minaj "The Night is Still Young"
17. "I'd be the prom queen if crying was a contest." &mdash mxmtoon "Prom Dress"
18. "My moves will be so hot, you'll have to stand under a fan." &mdashHellogoodbye "Jesse Buy Nothing. Go To Prom Anyways"
19. "We gonna party like it's 3012 tonight." &mdash Justin Bieber "Beauty and a Beat"
20. "But now the prom queen is crying outside of my door. See you never know how everything could turn around." &mdashLil' Wayne, "Prom Queen"
21. "Head in the clouds, got no weight on my shoulders." &mdash Ariana Grande "Problem"
22. "I don't ask the mirror, I know I'm the fairest." &mdash Little Mix "Down & Dirty"
Cute Prom Quotes From Movies
23. "You don't know how long I've waited for you." &mdash Edward, Twilight (2008)
24. "My prom is wherever you are." &mdash Troy High School Musical 3
25. "The prom is like the Olympics of high school. You wait four years, three people have a good time and everybody else gets to live on with shattered dreams." &mdash Lloyd, Prom (2011)
26. "Andie, hon. Listen, it's after 7:00. Don't waste good lip gloss." &mdash Iona Pretty in Pink (1986)
27. "I think everybody looks like royalty tonight. Look at Jessica Lopez. That dress is amazing. And Emma Gerber, I mean, that hairdo must have taken hours, and you look really pretty." &mdashCady, Mean Girls (2003)
28. "Who would go to that antiquated dating ritual?" &mdashKat, 10 Things I Hate About You (1999)
29. Donna: "Why do you care? What do you get? A bouquet of roses and a tacky tiara you can only wear to proms?"
Lisa: "It's not about what you get. It's like, it's about the honor, you know. It's about the respect of my peers." &mdashProm Night, (2008)
30. "My mother was prom queen in '71, my cousin &mdash prom queen in '82, and my sister would have been prom queen in '94 if it wasn't for that scam on the Conway Bed tour bus, okay? I am a goddamn legacy all right?" &mdashTaylor, She's All That (1999)
31. Gibby: "What is the one thing that could ruin my senior prom?"
Kristin: "That you would trip on your barbie heels and I'd be named prom queen. Did I just say that out loud?" &mdash Never Been Kissed, (1999)
TV Show Prom Quotes
32. "Oh, God, Steven, this is beautiful. You know, this whole experience has taught me that I don't need Michael to go to the Prom. I can go with anyone, even you. Thanks." &mdash Jackie, That '70s Show
33. "Every song I download has to pass a series of rigorous tests to answer one simple question: is it a banger?" &mdash Tom "Prom" Parks and Recreation
34. "Next to my wedding, my prom dress will be the most important gown I ever wear." &mdash Rachel, "Prom-asaurus" in Glee
35. "We don't do prom queen. That's for suburban schools and the lame teen comedies set at them." &mdash Blair, Gossip Girl
Book Prom Quotes
36. "A prom, I told him, had a boundless supply of photogenic bozos who could be counted on to do something base." ― Thwonk by Joan Bauer
37. &ldquoI&rsquom not sure I want to go to prom. I&rsquom not sure I want to share you with anyone.&rdquo ― Don't Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout
38. "'Maybe we'll have vampire prom.' He shot me an appalled look. 'What is this, Twilight?'"
― Vampire's Kiss by Veronica Wolff
39. "Getting you a date to prom is so hard that the hypothetical idea itself is actually used to cut diamonds." &mdashPaper Towns by John Green
Generously season steak(s) all over with salt and pepper. If desired, set steak(s) on a wire rack set in a rimmed baking sheet and refrigerate, uncovered, overnight to dry out the exterior. Otherwise, proceed with the next step.
If Cooking in the Oven: Set steak(s) on a wire rack set in a rimmed baking sheet. Preheat oven to anywhere between 200 and 275°F (93 and 135°C) if your oven goes lower, you can set it to an even lower temperature, though it will take longer to cook.
Place steak(s) in the oven and cook until an instant-read thermometer registers 105°F (41°C) for rare, 115°F (46°C) for medium-rare, 125°F (52°C) for medium, or 135°F (57°C) for medium-well. This will take about 20 minutes for rare steak and up to about 40 minutes for medium-well cooking time can vary dramatically depending on many factors, so check often.
Just before steak(s) come out of the oven, add 1 tablespoon (15ml) oil to a cast iron, carbon steel, or heavy stainless steel skillet and heat over high heat until smoking. Add steak(s) and butter to skillet and cook until each side is well browned, about 45 seconds per side. Using tongs, hold steak(s) sideways to sear edges. Serve right away there's no need to let reverse-seared steaks rest. (Alternatively, to finish on the grill, remove steak from the oven and tent with foil while you build the biggest fire you can in a charcoal grill, or turn all the burners on a gas grill to their highest heat and preheat grill with the lid closed. Transfer steak to the hottest part of the grill and cook, turning frequently, until crisp and charred all over, about 1 1/2 minutes total, then serve right away.)
If Cooking on the Grill: Light one chimney full of charcoal. When all the charcoal is lit and covered with gray ash, pour out and spread the coals evenly over half of coal grate. Alternatively, set half the burners of a gas grill to high heat. Set cooking grate in place, cover grill, and allow to preheat for 5 minutes. Clean and oil grilling grate.
Set steak(s) on cooler side of grill and let cook uncovered, turning occasionally, until an instant-read thermometer registers 105°F (41°C) for rare, 115°F (46°C) for medium-rare, 125°F (52°C) for medium, or 135°F (57°C) for medium-well. Cooking time can vary greatly, so check the steaks often.
Transfer steak(s) to a platter and tent with foil. If you are using a charcoal grill and your coals have died down, build up the biggest fire you can. If using a gas grill, make sure all burners are turned to their highest heat and allow the grill to preheat with the lid closed.
Return steak(s) to the hottest part of the grill and cook, turning frequently, until crisp and charred all over, about 1 1/2 minutes total. Serve right away.
Arby's Loaded Curly Fries
Courtesy of Arby's
Arby's signature curly fries get the "loaded" treatment, which is always a menu word that is a total red flag. The fries are covered with pepper bacon, Parmesan peppercorn ranch sauce, and cheddar sauce for a highly caloric and sodium-filled side dish. If you go with ordering a snack size of the plain Curly Fries, that will save you 1,380 milligrams of sodium.
83 Steak Recipes That Make Dinner at Home Feel Extra Fancy
Who needs the expensive steakhouse when you have these delicious steak dinner ideas?
There&rsquos nothing better than a good steak, and these easy steak recipes are here to satisfy all your cravings for the perfect red meat. But first, let&rsquos tackle the basics: Learn how to perfectly cook a New York strip steak and how to use a meat thermometer (seriously, it&rsquos the best way to know when your steak is ready), and you&rsquoll be equipped with the knowledge you need to cook these delicious recipes to perfection.
Whether you&rsquore looking for a family dinner idea or romantic dinner idea for two, we&rsquove got plenty of options to spark your culinary imagination &hellip and your appetite.
A little tart, a little spicy and plenty filling from perfectly cooked steak, this salad is definitely dinner-worthy.
Recipes you want to make. Cooking advice that works. Restaurant recommendations you trust.
13 Celebrity Tattoo Fails
Getting a tattoo is a major deal since you'll be stuck with it on your body forever &mdash unless you get it removed, which can be super painful. So if you know for sure, FOR SURE you want to get that cute and/or meaningful idea you've had permanently inked on your body, make sure it's something you won't regret in the future. As it turns out, there's a lot for us to learn from watching famous people mark their bodies with possibly the worst celebrity tattoos.
While there are plenty of amazing celebrity tattoos to get inspo from, here's a list of big tattoo no-nos from some of your fave celebs. (Pro tip: Make sure whatever phrase you want to get inked in a foreign language is unequivocally spelled correctly. You're welcome in advance.)
The "Kiwi" singer wanted to tattoo lyrics from The Temper Trap's "Sweet Disposition" on his arm, but he goofed a little.
The Australian band pointed out on Pedestrian TV the lyrics are "won't stop to surrender," but Harry inked "won't stop 'till we surrender" instead.
Reportedly, Taylor Swift told Harry the lyrics were incorrect, but he didn't believe her. So when she ran into the band at the ARIA Awards in Sydney, she asked them to handwrite and sign the lyrics to the song. Taylor told the band it would be a gift for her "boyfriend's birthday," back when they were a thing.
Ariana kicked off 2019 with quite a bang, getting what she thought was a tattoo that said "7 Rings!" in Japanese. It turns out, it actually said "shichirin," which is a Japanese barbecue grill. Whoops.
Not long after, Ari got the tat fixed &mdash or so she thought. Now it just reads "Japanese BBQ finger." Whoops, again.
During Pete and Ariana Grande's whirlwind romance and engagement, Pete got two Ari-themed tats by Los Angeles-based tattoo artist London Reese.
You can see the Ariana bunny behind his ear in the photo. He's since covered up that tattoo, turning it into a black heart.
Pete was warned by his tattoo artist, Jon Mesa, about getting more girlfriend tats before the relationship was more permanent &mdash Jon already had to cover up Pete's tat of ex-girlfriend Cazzie David.
"So I did a huge coverup [adding a forest of trees] .&thinsp.&thinsp. After we were done, I told Pete, 'Hey, dude, let&rsquos just stop with the girlfriend tats until after [Grande&rsquos] your wife,'" Jon told Page Six. "Because relationships come and go, and Pete is a really young man. [But] I think that went in one ear and out the other."
Pete also covered up his "H2GKMO" tat with an arrow, while Ari has covered up a Pete-themed tattoo, turning it into a Mac Miller tribute.
In 2010, Rihanna got a neck tattoo that was supposed to say "Rebellious flower" in French, but since adjectives usually go after nouns in the French language, her tat is just gibberish.
However, the "Umbrella" singer explained the mistake, saying, "Rebelle fleur translates to rebel flower, NOT rebellious flower, its [sic] 2 nouns so in that case fleur does not HAVE to be first!"
The Hunger Games star got what she calls "a watered-down rebellion" tattoo on the back of her right hand. While hanging out with Liam Hemsworth's family, J-Law told HitFix in 2015, "Everybody was getting tattoos," so she got a H20, the chemical symbol for water, since she's "always going to need to be hydrated."
However, the 2 in H20 needs to be a subscript, meaning it's lower than the H and the 0. Jennifer's tat has it as a superscript, meaning it's higher than the H and 0. Whoops.
She's aware of the mistake and joked, "I should have Googled it before I got it tattooed on my body forever."
The Fantastic Beasts star's shoulder tattoo was supposed be "Let love rule" in Arabic. Unfortunately, it allegedly reads, "Let the love the rule."
In February 2019, famous celebrity tattoo artist Dr. Woo shared a pic of Zoë's Arabic tat covered up by a dragonfly.
Refinery29 reported Zoë was likely slowly removing the tattoo via laser treatments before the coverup.
In 2011, the Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil and Vile star got the acronym YOLO, aka "You only live once," tattooed on his hand. It lasted throughout 2012, but has since disappeared. Presumably, it either faded or was removed.
You couldn't walk down the school hallway in the early '10s without hearing someone yell the annoying word &mdash The Lonely Island even made a song making fun of the acronym back in 2013.
So while Zac's tat isn't misspelled or anything, it was still cringy to get a fleeting fad permanently inked onto your body.
If you saw someone with the word "Virgin" tattooed on their wrist, would you immediately think, "Oh, they got that because they're a Virgo"? No? Well, then you and Nicole's minds aren't running on the same track.
When she was a teen, Nicole got this tattoo. In 2014, she said in an interview with E! News, "Now, I am a Virgo so when I was 16 I thought, 'Ooh I'm going to be different and I'm going to put virgin, because the Virgin is the sign for Virgo.'" She called her tat "embarrassing and desperate."
Lady Bird's Saoirse Ronan starred in Ed's music video for "Galway Girl" and apparently helped Ed get a tat with a misspelling of his own song's name on purpose. His tat now says "Galway Grill" forever.
After Ed tried to act like Saoirse made a mistake when she wrote the words on his arm before he got inked, she set the record straight on The Late Late Show.
"Ed got up on stage like two days after we did it and said I had made the mistake, and it makes me look illiterate," she told host James Corden. "I am just here to say that it was all planned, because we thought it would be funny and edgy if we misspelled 'girl,' and made it 'grill' instead."
The beauty vlogger got her tattoo of ex Jesse James as a kid removed after he cheated on her.
"I get to start the day off with some good ol' tattoo laser removal!" she tweeted in 2012.
The Heroes star got a "Live without regrets" in Italian tattooed on her back. It should say Vivere senza rimpianti, but the last word ended up being misspelled as rimipianti.
She appeared on the cover of Glamour in 2013, jokingly telling the magazine about her tattoo typo, "So I literally have to live by that advice!"
Later that year, she was reportedly getting the tattoo removed.
In 2013, the Big Bang Theory star covered up the tattoo of her wedding date to then-husband Ryan Sweeting after they split.
"Thank you @nero_sct @studiocitytattoo for helping me right my wrongs.. 👍🏼 note to self- do not mark your body with any future wedding dates," she captioned on Instagram.
In 2011, the rapper got a tat of the iconic Facebook "Like" symbol. Why? Good question.
He tweeted a pic of his ink and wrote, "I think this ones [sic] pretty sweet, unless facebook shuts down soon 0_o." Besides dating himself with this tat (seriously, who regularly uses Facebook anymore??) the apostrophe is missing from "Don't." Just saying.
Chicken Burrito Recipe
A grocery store rotisserie chicken is the star in this recipe. We literally ALWAYS have a rotisserie chicken in the cart at the grocery store. Probably two. Cook your chicken at home and you can plan to add half an hour to cook time (if you use chicken breast!) Grab a magically pre-cooked chicken on your weekly grocery store run and you’ve already done the heavy lifting for weeknight cooking.
Even if I don’t have a plan for what to do with it, if we’re really stuck for dinner one night, we just slice it up and roll with it.
But… rotisserie chicken is a staple for a lot of 15-minute meals, including these 15 Minute Chicken Burritos.
Salisbury Steak, Mashed Potatoes, and Peas
Peel and cut the potatoes into pieces that are generally the same size. Bring a large pot of water to a simmer and add the potatoes. Bring to a boil and cook for 30 to 35 minutes. When they&rsquore cooked through, the fork should easily slide into the potatoes with no resistance, and the potatoes should almost, but not totally, fall apart.
Drain the potatoes in a large colander. When the potatoes have finished draining, place them back into the dry pot and put the pot on the stove. Mash the potatoes over low heat, allowing all the steam to escape, before adding in all the other ingredients.
Turn off the stove and add 1 ½ sticks of butter, an 8-ounce package of cream cheese and about ½ cup of half-and-half. Mash, mash, mash! Next, add about ½ teaspoon of Lawry&rsquos Seasoning Salt and ½ a teaspoon of black pepper.
Stir well and place in a medium-sized baking dish. Throw a few pats of butter over the top of the potatoes and place them in a 350-degree oven and heat until butter is melted and potatoes are warmed through.
Note: When making this dish a day or two in advance, take it out of the fridge about 2 to 3 hours before serving time. Bake in a 350-degree oven for about 20 to 30 minutes or until warmed through.